Thursday, September 27, 2007



I had a sonogram done at 38 weeks..(this past Tuesday)..and Evan had so much hair on his head that it showed up in the pictures!! I can't wait to see what he actually looks like!!!

3 comments:

McFarland Family said...

WOW!!! I am so excited for you!! YOu look great and Evan's room is soooo cute. I can not wait to see all that hair!!! Les

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to see that little man in person. His room looks super cute, good job!

Christy

Tina said...

Hi Amy and Allen ANDDDDD Evan =]]] I was able to see Evan. Finally!! I hope to visit you soon Amy. I'll call you =] I hope you are doing okay. I suppose are you too busy to update the site. I hope you are doing well take care of yourself and the baby.

Tina =] (you know I'm the Bomb =P)