Just one month and look at how much bigger he looks. You sure have one handsome little man!
Evan - you are TOO cute!!! I think that one of Samantha's legs are bigger than you whole body!!:) That's attractive, huh? Hope to meet you soon!
He looks so cute. It is amazing how quickly they change!
P.S. I love that outfit! I think I may have a photo of Isaac on my wall in that one! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just one month and look at how much bigger he looks. You sure have one handsome little man!
Evan - you are TOO cute!!! I think that one of Samantha's legs are bigger than you whole body!!:) That's attractive, huh? Hope to meet you soon!
He looks so cute. It is amazing how quickly they change!
P.S. I love that outfit! I think I may have a photo of Isaac on my wall in that one! :)
Post a Comment