Evan's First Christmas!!
We started out Christmas Eve by going to church.
This is Evan's church outfit!

Then dinner and our gift exchange at Gran Berry's house!
Evan enjoyed the paper more than his new presents!

Then we went home to carry on the tradition of Christmas Pajamas.
They are required to be worn that night!


Christmas Morning!!
very excited to give Evan his present.
Evan was sound asleep in his carrier so Spencer put the
present on top of him...while he was still sleeping.









7 comments:
I just want to hug him and squeeze him!! I love the paper picture,with hat and Christmas PJ's of course! I think he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
I don't know any other way to say it... He is sooo cute! His announcement is posted on our fridge and all our friends in Jax agree.
Those are crazy cute! Looks like a perfect first Christmas! He is so cute and happy!
What a "little man" and of course a cutie pie. I can not believe how big he is getting-Les
He is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him!
We are ready for new pictures!
Nice Camo !!!!
Love,
Uncle Justin
Post a Comment