Saturday, March 29, 2008

March Madness!!

BATHTIME FUN!!


Although Evan still loves his bathtub, he is growing too long for it!!



We tried a "sitting up" bath, which he did pretty good at,
but he still was unbalanced and the tub was
too slippery for bathtime to be any fun.

(He was pretty sick in this picture. Evan had such a bad ear
infection the drainage was coming out of his eyes!!)



So we bought a cool bath chair! Evan loves it!!



The bubbles were a hit!!





EATING FUN!!!


We aparently don't feed Evan enough at meal times

because he loves to chew on his feet!!




Evan was sooooo tired that he couldn't stay awake long enough to eat his dinner!
(I don't know how to rotate the video)


I have a better video of Evan falling asleep

while he was eating but I can't get it to download. :(

Evan's never seen the Ab Lounge in use before!

He thought it was fun to sit in!


A long walk on a very warm day wore Evan out!!

Lucy too!!

4 comments:

McFarland Family said...

What a cutie...I can not believe how much he has grown!!

May Family said...

Ian agreed that it was time for a new bath tub. He thought Evan looked a little like Spencer in the tub pics. He kept telling my how big he has gotten. I think he misses his newest cousin.
We all loved the video of the sleepy cereal boy! Just too darn cute!
Finally, new pictures!!!! What a cutie!

Angie said...

Oh my gosh- we busted out laughing at him sleeping while eating. That video could win, too. Where is the raspberry video? Get that on here, too! He is just too cute! I love every one of them. He is full of smiles just like his mommy and daddy.

May Family said...

Jenna loves to watch the video of Evan. She has figured out how to log into your blog and she watches the video over and over again. :)