Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Few Pictures of Evan


It's been a long time since I posted any pictures of Evan...
so here is a hodge podge!
I've been terrible about keeping our camera out...
so the pictures a little random!
Evan LOVES art work!

Our future baseball player!


Evan's first bowl of cereal! YUM!


Our little helper! We are training him early!
How old does he need to be to push a lawn mower?

4 comments:

May Family said...

He looks so big! I can't wait to get out there next month and see all of you!

Angie said...

I was going to write exactly the same thing! He really does look so big. What a cutie!

Mom said...

He has been such fun to watch as he grows up. He does love to help when there is something he can do. He is such a happy boy!!!

Grandpa said...

As soon as he gets a little taller he can paint the fence. Grandpa