The morning of the C-Section.

We had to leave early...Evan in his Big Brother shirt..half asleep.

Allen rockin his Oompa Loompa suit he had to wear into the operating room.

Madison! Born at 9:28AM, on Jan 19, 8lb 5 oz, 20.75 inches.


Dr. Westerholm


The proud Daddy.

Evan meeting his baby sister.

We had lots of visitors, but Spencer and Isaac
were especially excited to hold the baby.
They are expecting a new baby brother on Valentine's Day.


More pictures of Madison.


Waiting to go home.
(In all of our sonograms, Madison was
chewing on her hands..just like in this picture.)

At home...Evan getting to know his baby sister.

Giving out kisses.

The bouncy seat.

We love the swing!

Evan checking out the floor mat.
6 comments:
So excited for you guys! And this blog is very extensive for someone who just had a c-section one week ago. Very impressed! :)
Amber
Those are so great! Keep them coming....:) I second Amber's comment. You all are having such a smooth perfect beginning! Yea!
I love the picture of you leaving for the hospital. You were all baby. Madison is beautiful What a great family. Let the fun contiinue.
Ditto to all three comments. What a beautiful little girl, a perfect addition to your family. Keep those pictures coming! I am feeling so very far away right now so keep me up to date with those pictures!!!! Miss you guys!
What a cutie! It was great hanging out with this past weekend.
She looks like Evan! So cute Amo. Sorry I'm behind in the congrats. I've been thinking about you if that counts!!!
Post a Comment