I think girl and Christine is always a lovely name. I would vote no to Carrie, Sherry and Mary. Kayla? Raegan? Maybe not Kayla, it's the 20th most popular name given to babies in 2009. (according to ssa) Boy, Girl...either way, we are so excited and can't wait to meet the little darling!
I see a distinct resemblance to Mr. Magoo so I am voting "boy". For names I would suggest Ivan or Billy Bob. If I am wrong, then I like JoBeth and Rae. How exciting!
10 comments:
Twins???It's a girl
I think girl and Christine is always a lovely name. I would vote no to Carrie, Sherry and Mary. Kayla? Raegan? Maybe not Kayla, it's the 20th most popular name given to babies in 2009. (according to ssa)
Boy, Girl...either way, we are so excited and can't wait to meet the little darling!
I see a distinct resemblance to Mr. Magoo so I am voting "boy". For names I would suggest Ivan or Billy Bob. If I am wrong, then I like JoBeth and Rae. How exciting!
First, what is that thing? Just kidding. Sonograms are weird. I vote its a lizard in there. You should name your lizard Brady or Emelyne. :)
It's a girl! Name her Amber!
Amber & Evan Chaki :)
Definitely a girl! I think you should name her AJ (Amo Junior)
It's A GIRL hehehe =] and name it Tina Jr. hahah jk jk =]
I would say definitely a girl! I should know!! I love the name Brooklyn. It would fit well. Congrats guys:)
I would say definitely a girl! I should know!! I love the name Brooklyn. It would fit well. Congrats guys:)
Post a Comment